Thursday, April 7, 2011

Been busy

I have found a new love.........
and fallen deeply.......   deeply..........
neglecting child, husband, dog, blog and dishwasher.

Who is it you ask?

The French man who liked the look of my blog picture and e-mailed me?
...... Nah !!!!

Who then?
It is a "what"
Dry felting



 Mein Spatz loves poking at things- just like his Mama.
A little secret is....sh!
He loves the feeling of poking his fingers into watermelon wrapped in plastic in the grocers.

 Just a little look as it is for a season table swap
I am involved in and posting tomorrow.


 See you soon ....
x
Angela

4 comments:

  1. Fun! That is a craft I have wanted to do for awhile now and just haven't picked it up yet. Did you need a book to get started or did someone teach you? It looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqueline,
    I picked up some supplies from a local craft shop and them I looked on "you tube" and found some tutorials.
    My first attempt was BAD, by my second I had the basic hang of it.
    Now it seems easy.
    Love ,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to try my hand at dry felting... thinking I should be prepared to fall in love too! Beautiful creations.
    shanti

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look gorgeous, and we love dry felting here too. It is such a fun thing to do with kids.

    Actually now you have me thinking - do I prefer dry or wet felting?

    And is it weird that I actually know what they are - 5 years ago I wouldn't have had a clue!

    ReplyDelete