Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Op-Shop Wednesday

On Wednesdays, when Mein Spatz is at Kindy,
 I spend some time looking around the local charity shops...... all by myself.......it is so relaxing....
I.LOVE.IT!
I have a good eye for the best things and thought I would start to share some of my treasures here.
Firstly, a lovely bag for Summer,
that matches my hot pink Birkenstock, from Witchery $5.00
Look at the lovely contrasting lining.
A large jug, made in Portugal. $5.00
Ideal for Summer drinks..........thinking, maybe Pimm's and lemonade.
A cute little frame with a saying worth living by. $2.00
An old fashioned jelly/blancmange mould. $4.00
And a cute little silver (stamped with the blue-glass insert) salt cellar $0.99   I know.......Sh!
Finally for Mein Spatz, a boxed collection of Winnie-the-Pooh favourite stories.
75th anniversary edition $5.00
 More next week.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I can't wait for next year when I can roam op shops on my own...I may never leave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous thrifty finds! I love, love, love thrifting and the gems that it uncovers.

    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela,

    It's so lovely to be here:) I love, love, love your jelly mould purchase. What a bargain! They are bringing a dollar or two now so you got a really good deal there. Loved your Natural Learning post. Will you be homeschooling your little man? Thanks for following over at Feather & Nest too. It's so lovely to have you pop in.

    ReplyDelete